November 5, 2022 at 12:19 amsmziaSubscriber
I used hemisphere in a simulaion. Whenever I tried to change the radius, it's height has also been changed. I want to keep the radius same while varying the height.
Attached please find the related image. Could you please give some suggestions about how can I get different height for same radius?
November 7, 2022 at 8:14 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Hemisphere is a half sphere, right? when the radius changes, its height must be changed to keep the sphere shape.
If you only want to change the radius amd keep the height, you will need to modify the script, lower the sphere center, and use another rectangle to override the redundant part of the Hemisphere when the radius is changed.
You may also try other method, such as Conic: Surface structure object - Simulation Object you will need to test and confirm it works as desired.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.