September 4, 2022 at 8:08 pm
September 12, 2022 at 12:23 pmRam GopisettiAnsys Employee
Hi, did you have splits in your model, you need to split to have an mappable faces, or you may want to opt for ANSA or third party tools to have an proper meshing onto to solids.
October 24, 2022 at 11:07 pmReno GenestAnsys Employee
Have a look at the LS-PrePost training:
You can mesh this geometry using tet elements. Or, if you need hex elements, you will have to slice the geometry into sweepable bodies. There is more information in the training above.
Or, if you have access to Ansys Workbench, you can try using the Multizone meshing method in Mechanical to have hex mesh on this geometry. Or, you can use SpaceClaim to slice the geometry into sweepable bodies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.