July 3, 2023 at 8:14 amraju.chowdhurySubscriberHello, I am learning meshing geometry in SpaceClaim. I have sliced my geometry into three body parts and meshed them separately using the free block method. How can I merge those meshed bodies in SpaceClaim?
July 4, 2023 at 6:40 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can mesh then together. Create blocks for entire geometry and then slice the blocks and then assign edges. It is similar to ICEMCFD.
July 4, 2023 at 3:41 pmraju.chowdhurySubscriber
Thanks for your reply. After mesh generation, how to see the number of mesh elements in SpaceClaim?
July 5, 2023 at 4:11 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can check the quality. Please go through help manual for more details
July 5, 2023 at 4:32 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
July 5, 2023 at 4:47 amraju.chowdhurySubscriber
I know how to check the Mesh quality. My query is how to check the number of mesh.
I can't open the "Checking the mesh" document.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.