Electronics

Electronics

HFSS Communication Failure

• ycherivirala
      Subscriber

Hi,

I am trying to run an EM simulation in HFSS and the simulation runs fine when I use a lumped port in Driven Modal type. When I change the solution type to Driven Terminal and also change the settings of lumped port accordingly, the simulation fails. Also when I make a simple change in my 3D model, the Driven Modal type simulation is also failing.

The error I am getting is as below: 

[error] Communication failure. System error no: 109, error description:Unknown error

[error] Communication failure. System error no: 0, error description:No error

[error] Solving adaptive frequency ..., process hf3d exited with code -1073741819.

[error] Communication failure. System error no: 232, error description:Unknown error

[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine.

I have tried looking online but couldn't get much help on the exit code. Can someone help me understand what does this error mean ?

• Angel
      Subscriber

is it possible to upload the file?

• HamzaKiani
      Subscriber

I'm also encountering the same problem for a 2-D array of antennas. Anyone knows the solution or some other EDA forum where I can find the solution of this problem?

• karachupex
      Subscriber

Hi,

I solved it by run program as administrator.

Regards.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.