August 30, 2023 at 8:21 pmMehdi Yaghoubi ArzefouniSubscriber
I'm trying to simulate graphene in HFSS, but I have a few questions:
Is HFSS capable of simulating single layer graphene, the best material I found is grapphite and it's thiskcness couldn't be less than 2nm in my simulation. I need 0.3nm graphite to reach graphene thickness. And graphite has just resistivity of graphene not other features.
Also graphene has some other features, for example it's tunability. in the electrical field and etc, graphene's feature changes (such as conductivity, fermi energy level, etc) does hfss support that?
If yes how can I implement that?
August 31, 2023 at 1:31 pmAymenAnsys Employee
You can try the Ansys Granta Materials Data for Simulation:
Here is a video on how to use it in AEDT:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.