April 12, 2023 at 3:28 pmAmin ZarandiSubscriber
I am getting this error in HFSS and I need your help:
Parasolid Error: The transformation would result in body lying outside the size box.
April 14, 2023 at 6:47 amChinmay TAnsys Employee
Did you create the model or import it into AEDT?
Please let us know what kind of simulation you are doing and share more details on your model with the screenshots.
April 14, 2023 at 1:27 pmAmin ZarandiSubscriber
I figured out the issue. I was changing my units to um and after creating a radiation region for 40 MHz analysis it was giving me that error which is related to the maximum size limitation of HFSS. After changing the units to mm the problem got solved
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.