March 14, 2021 at 12:27 pm_Karthik07_SubscriberHi, nnI am unable to mesh part in ANSYS R20. Every time I click generate mesh, I get an error AnsysWBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been written and the meshing window closes automatically. However, I don't get any errors while meshing in Ansys R19.2. n
March 15, 2021 at 12:17 pm1shanAnsys EmployeenCould you check https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/10727/error-when-opening-ansys-mesher and see if it works?.Regards,nIshan.n
March 17, 2021 at 12:01 pm
March 18, 2021 at 7:42 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIs it specific to this case? Which version and licensing are u using,? Also check you graphics.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.