November 19, 2018 at 4:23 pmNousedSubscriber
what is the 'pin supported' and 'roller supported' boundary conditions at line bodies?
I wanna use that boundary condition in line bodies, but the only one that I can use is 'fixed supported'.
Can you solve this problem for me? I spend almost two hours to apply 'simply supported' boundary condition to line bodies, but not succeed
November 19, 2018 at 4:49 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Hi Please see this post and the subsequent discussion.
Also, please provide an image of the analysis you are doing and the problem you are having?
November 22, 2018 at 4:30 amNousedSubscriber
Sry, I have some misunderstandings about the problem.
I already solve that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.