June 30, 2020 at 7:19 ammahesh2444Subscriber
How can we choose the desired resolution for capturing images in 3D window of ANSYS SAVANT ?
In ANSYS HFSS through the modeler window we can have high resolution images. When i save pictures through copy snapshot available in SAVANT, the images are of very low quality and they are unclear when i zoom the picture for publication.
Anyone having thoughts on how to obtain high resolution pictures, please share with me
July 7, 2020 at 12:59 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Moving this to the Electromagnetic thread for better visibility. Someone should be able to help you there soon.
July 7, 2020 at 2:48 pmmahesh2444Subscriber
I have posted the same in electromagnetics too, still waiting for reply
July 8, 2020 at 12:33 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Thank you for your patience. I'm finding someone internally to help you out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.