February 12, 2022 at 4:04 pmAbhinavArunSubscriber
I wanted to know how to add adition coating on a sphere and what are the things that I need to take care of while simulating a SERS based biosensorFebruary 14, 2022 at 11:07 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeLumerical uses mesh order to distinguish objects. So you can add a coating sphere with radius R1 on the base sphere R2, where R1 has lower mesh order than R2, or set the R2 mesh order higher than R1:
Please refer this post:
Ansys Insight: Simulating hollow or coated objects with mesh order
February 14, 2022 at 11:08 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Due to some reason, the images may not display correctly on time, so it is duplicated.
Please note that this post topic is also duplicated. I was wondering what happened when I found this post not replied but I remembered replied already.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags