March 20, 2021 at 6:59 pmLarissa333SubscriberHello,nnI am trying to apply tracking material points but this item is not appearing selectable for me in polyflow. nTherefore, I was wondering if there are conditions where this option is not avaiable. I already read about the sliding mesh technique, but in this case I am using MST, not sliding mesh.Regards,n
March 23, 2021 at 5:58 pmydaiAnsys EmployeeHello Larissa,n The particle tracking in mixing task in polydata. A new subtask needs to be created in polydata after the flow solution is obtained. Poly flow has an example to show how to use this feature. The example is Example 52 Flat Die which is available on Ansys online help site: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/prod_page.html?pn=Polyflow&pid=Polyflow&lang=enn Hope this helpsn Yi n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.