March 10, 2021 at 7:48 amSherinSubscriber
I would like to calculate self inductance and mutual inductance of the transformer wingdings of my design.
I can see these terms in the result window, but didn't have any value.
What are data I need to enter for obtaining these value in the result window.
Didn't find any matrix entry in Parameters similar to magneto-statics.March 10, 2021 at 11:39 amNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @Sherin nHave you checked the below option?nGo to Maxwell2D/3D>Design Settings nUnder the Matrix Computation tab check the Compute Inductance Matrix and select Apparent to let Maxwell calculate the apparent inductance for you.nRegardsnNavyanMarch 12, 2021 at 4:25 amSherinSubscriberThank you very much.nnApril 15, 2021 at 10:33 amisaichaitanyaSubscriberI have tried it but still problem persists ......is there any other solutionnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.