Tagged: antenna, fdtd, lumerical, photonics, waveguides
July 1, 2022 at 11:57 amjongh1019Subscriber
I want to conduct 16 channels of grating antenna array simulation.
And then, i added sixteen mode sources for each feeding waveguide. (like the bottom image)
[mode source] --> wavelength: 1.55 um (single wavelength), fundamental mode.
However, when i start the simulation, suddenly program was shut down automatically.
There was even not any error message.
I tried to confirm to simulation through check simulation and memory requirement
But, the same thing happened when simulation is started. (automatically shut down)
I reduced number of mode source to check the problem.
When there are four mode sources, simulation was conducted.
In case of other computer, it is possible to conduct the simulation, when three mode source is existed.
I don't understand know why simulation is automtically shut down.
And i want to conduct simulation with sixteen mode sources for beam forming and beam steering.
Please advice me how to conduct simulation or how to change options to start simulation
Or would you suggest other alternatives or methods for simulation??
(I want to upload my .fsp file. but i don't know how can do it)
--> there are other simulation of multiple of mode source which conduct by other user.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.