October 5, 2018 at 9:26 amDevank12Subscriber
I am currently studying fluid flow through a pipe using Ansys fluent. In my problem, i need to define the thermophysical properties of the fluid. so i developed a UDF. When i uploaded the UDF in fluent software i got the above mentioned error message. kindly help me how to correct this error message.
October 5, 2018 at 9:33 amKarthik RAdministrator
It seems to me like a compilation error. Do you have the visual studio installed on your system? Can you tell me what release of Fluent you are using? Are you solving a 2D or 3D problem?
Please see this list of compatible visual studio applications using the link below and make sure you have a correct version installed on your system.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.