General Mechanical

General Mechanical

How can I create an animation in ansys apdl (transient thermal)?

Tagged: 

• Shekhar
      Subscriber
      I am trying to create and save animation in Ansys APDL. For that, I am using the following command snippet;n /SEG,DELEn/SEG,MULTInn*GET,TOTAL_SETS,ACTIVE,,SET,NSETnn*DO,kk,1,TOTAL_SETS,1nPLNS,TEMP, nESEL,S,LIVEnANDATA,0.1,,1,kk,kk+1,1,1,0 n*ENDDOnn/SEG,OFFnnAlthough it is processing the full loop and showing full animation while processing it. But, after complete processing, it is showing the animation of the first two load steps only i.e., load step 1 and 2 only.nCan anyone please help me to understand this.nThank you in advance.n
    • Ashish Khemka
      Ansys Employee
      nnPlease see the video below. You can perform a similar operation and then check the Session Editor for the applicable commands:nn
      " target="blank">
      nnnnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
  • Shekhar
    Subscriber
    nI have used the command snippet above for creating animation which I extracted from the *.bat file from one of my programs. But, I am afraid it's not working. It is still giving the first two load steps in the output video file.nRather, I used the following command snippet in /POST1 now,n*GET,TOTAL_SETS,ACTIVE,,SET,NSETn*DO,kk,1,TOTAL_SETS,1nESEL,S,LIVEnSET,kknPLNS,TEMP, n*ENDDOnnHowever, it is not giving me any animation video until I am using any screen recorder. nCurrently, my purpose is solved. But I wonder if there is any command snippet to create and save the animation.nThank youn
  • Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.