July 5, 2021 at 11:55 amGorkemKarasuSubscriber
I'm using python script to run Ansys ACP module in Workbench. I want to create input parameters directly using this code and make optimization but I couldn’t create input parameter with python code.
If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it?July 5, 2021 at 12:13 pmutkukaancSubscriberHello I was looking for the same answer.
I wrote a python code which returns the required inputs to feed ACP Pre Module. There are some variables in the python code which I need to access from Workbench in order to use DesignXplorer. However, Workbench cannot read the variables from the python script. Therefore, I cannot connect the ACP Pre Module to optimization modules.
I am looking for a solution where the variables in the python script can be accessed from workbench and connected to optimization modules.
July 5, 2021 at 12:22 pmerayvardarSubscriberHi I have same problem!
I'm using Ansys ACP module for composite structure modeling and I have python script for model creationin ACP. I want to make optimization with ACP but I didn't create input parameter from python to ACP. How can I solve this problem, could you answer please?
July 13, 2021 at 3:28 pmBelliveau18SubscriberHi GorkemKarasu Since Workbench does not read the variables included into the ACP python script there is not any direct method to create parameter using the ACP python scripting. However, your python script can create parameter inside of the ACP app. Which can then be used inside of workbench and used in design optimization. Here is an example code to add the fabric thickness as a parameter :
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.