September 9, 2019 at 6:58 amDobaSubscriber
This is a cylinder with a perforated plate in the middle. The surface "Wall" is the surface where I added the No Slip condition. Now I want to see the y+ values at this Wall surface BUT without the cylinders on the left and right side of the plate. Is there any way to cut the surface? Like how you can when you do the section analysis in the meshing application.
This is how the plate looks -
September 9, 2019 at 12:09 pmRobAnsys Employee
There are a few options, have a look at iso surfaces and clip options. If you'd labelled the walls in Meshing then you can also display each section by label: it's always good practice to label for post processing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.