April 13, 2022 at 3:51 pmSivatejat20Subscriber
I am trying to do the cutting simulation, the tool here is constant and the workpiece is free to move in the positive x direction with a velocity of 120m/min.
The cutting is happening but I am unable to get the continous chips form, can anyone suggest me what I can do.April 14, 2022 at 4:52 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Discussion Creation Error
- search does not work.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- I can’t create a discussion again
- We need your user feedback!
Top Rated Tags