January 28, 2021 at 2:37 pmAGAAMAZSubscriberHello everyoneni have a glass surface of variant temp. while time passesnhow can i draw chart bt. ( area weighted average temperature of this surface Vs time ) ?n
January 29, 2021 at 3:19 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nPlease create a monitor in Fluent, please check here: Solution -> Reports -> Definition -> Surface Report -. Area-Weighted-AveragenTo create a plot with time, your simulation needs to be transient. Fluent will Automatically create this report as a function of Flow Time.nKarthikn
January 30, 2021 at 3:39 pm
February 1, 2021 at 4:18 pmKarthik RAdministratorHi,nYou will want to use the 'Report File' option when you create this monitor. This will write the values as a file. You can then re-open the file whenever you open the Fluent case and data. nTo create a plot from the written file, you need to use Plot -> Data Sources -> Point to the correct source (file) and replot.nKarthikn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.