March 2, 2022 at 5:44 pmvivekparimiSubscriber
In a simulation that I am running, I am exciting the metal structure using a current source. Some part of the current leaks to the lossy substrate. While I am able to see the leakage current, is there a way to know the exact impedance of the metal path and the substrate path?March 28, 2022 at 11:58 amPraneethAnsys Employee
Please provide more information about your model to help us serve you better.
Can you name the type of model that you are trying to simulate like microstrip line, strip line, co planar waveguide etc. ?
Or else you can share snapshots of your model indicating the model geometries and the excitation type using the upload image provided with the post.
All the very best Praneeth.
March 28, 2022 at 3:10 pmViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags