March 19, 2022 at 2:05 amtandinhtamkySubscriber
I have to simulate the process of crack growth when stretch the A4 paper (80 gsm) in Static Structural in Workbench.
But, a lot of engineering data of this material like young's modulus, tensile ultimate strenth, ... I don't have it
Please tell me how can I get it, from where ...
Thank you for reading!March 21, 2022 at 8:03 amSaumadeepAnsys EmployeeHi tandinhtamky
You can create new material and then assign suitable material properties to it. You can get the appropriate material properties of A4 paper from various sources on the internet, or physically test the material to get the required properties.
Or you can use the predefined paper materials available in Ansys (as shown in the image attached) if those meet the requirements that you are looking for.
Ansys Learning Forum (Rules & Guidelines)
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.