Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

How can I make Designmodeler work in my computer?

• INGYUPARK
      Subscriber

Hello, I'm Korean who wants to be a post-graduate from next year.

I'd like to work with Workbench to analyze heat transfer and flow.

So I have to know how to operate Workbench, so I'm studying about the way.

I succeeded to download Ansys and Workbench properly. But it can't open DesignModeler in this program.

Only SpaceClaim can be opened but I need DesignModeler for my master's degree.

I clicked Geometry with a right button of mouse, and chose "Edit geometry of Design Modeler"

There is script error which displays Line = 5573, Char = 6, Code = 80004005, Script = ag.listview, and blah blah blah.

I attach a print screenshot to make you understand.

How can I solve this problem? Am I wrong something?

Please let me know how to make DesignModeler open on my computer.

• INGYUPARK
      Subscriber
      I realized that this program for student contains an error which doesn't work well in other's computers too. Does somebody have a same situation with me?? If so, please leave a comment what happened to you and how you solved this problem.n
    • ivorylee
      Subscriber
      ?????, ??? ???????n? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ?????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? Comment ??????.nnFluent? Ansys Package? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????.n? ?? Ansys ?? ? ??? ? Install Manager?? ??? ? Language? ??? ??? ? ???? ??? ?????.nnIf you install Ansys in foreign language, uninstall and re-install it in English.n
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.