October 19, 2020 at 12:25 pmelhamasadiSubscriber
Hi, a couple of days ago I asked a question and had to upload my project. But unfortunately I didn't know that anyone can download it. Could you please show me a way or remove it from the link below?
I would be really appreciative if you do me a favor and remove the project.Yes, anyone can download any attachment on the Forum.
The Student Community from last year allowed you to delete your old posts. When it relaunched a few months ago as the Forum, they changed the rules and now all posts are permanent. I can't remove it from my post. You can try to post a request to delete the attachments on the forum Feedback page.October 19, 2020 at 12:29 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeI was able to remove it. Please let me know if you notice it is gone.
October 19, 2020 at 3:06 pmelhamasadiSubscriberThank you so much for your help. The file I uploaded is gone but the file inanswer is still there!
October 19, 2020 at 3:20 pmRobAnsys EmployeeDone.
October 19, 2020 at 3:39 pmelhamasadiSubscriberThanks a lot.
October 19, 2020 at 3:40 pmelhamasadiSubscriberThanks again, my problem was solved
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- I can’t create a discussion again
- ACP module does not start
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.