Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

How can i solve script error??

• Tae
      Subscriber

hello dear ansys team,

i use ansys workbench 2020 r2 student ver.

i have an error like this after i import CAD file,

• Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Can you check the W looking symbol from the path name? Some of the tools struggle with nonEnglish characters even with the local language versions. n
    • Tae
      Subscriber
      ₩ is backslash \ on korean keyboard. i think i cannnot change it what should i do??n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Does your Windows allow you to add multiple languages ? If so, please try adding English , then set it as default to see if it makes a difference for this issue. This is to quickly confirm if this is the cause of issue.n
    • Tae
      Subscriber
      do i have to set english as display language??n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Try the steps here to properly change default systems languagenn
    • Tae
      Subscriber
      ive changed system language but it still doesnt work nthere are same error massages n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      while using English language, try these againnnregsvr32.exe ole32.dllnregsvr32.exe atl.dllnregsvr32.exe oleaut32.dllnregsvr32.exe scrrun.dllnregsvr32.exe jscript.dllnregsvr32.exe vbscript.dllnmove %appdata%\ansys %appdata%\ansys.oldnnalso, please confirm that they are ALL successfuln
    • Tae
      Subscriber
      thank you for answering but error is same.n i format my pc and download only ansys and 7zip, but error is still exist i don't know what's wrong...??n
    • Tae
      Subscriber
      I don't know why but after i changed my ansys language to japanese and change it again to english, it works normally!!nthank you guys for answering my question i really appreciate itn
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      That's good to hear ! Glad it finally works for you.nThank you for the update.n
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.