September 23, 2020 at 5:50 pmharsh13295Subscriber
I AM WORKING ON CONICAL AND CYLINDRICAL SPRING FROM LONG TIME AND I AM STUCK AT ONE POINT, WHEN I APPLY FORCE OR DISPLACMENT IT PASSING THROUGH OTHER PLATE. AND IT ALSO GOING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION AS WELL. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. I HAVE ATTECHED MY ZIPPED ANSYS CONICAL SPRING ARCHIVE FILE PLEASE LOOK AT IT. PLEASE CHECK FILE WITH NAME "NEW FILE".
HARSHSeptember 23, 2020 at 11:17 pmBhargava SistaAnsys EmployeeYou may want to post some images to show the model setup so people need not download the files to answer the question. This will he helpful for those who cannot download the file, or for those who don't have access to Ansys tools on the system/mobile that they use.nSeptember 24, 2020 at 12:02 amharsh13295Subscriberthank you for letting me know nnfirst two are conical springs which passing two plate and spring as well result should be plates are parallel to each other and gap between them is diameter of springnsecond spring (last three) is cylindrical with it also I am having same issue result should be two plate are parallel to each and gap between them is coil of spring after compression. here I have uploaded all the important picture, if you can please help me.nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.