November 26, 2020 at 7:30 amHassaanSubscriberI want to probe at the of thin sheet during thermal analysis. But I have to divide the body. When I divide the body results get changed. Can anyone tell me if I can probe in the mid of a thin sheet without dividing the body. (It only selects corners)nnThanks in advance.nnRegardsn
November 26, 2020 at 9:09 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernCreate a Coordinate System at the middle of the thin sheet. You can probe at the coordinate system origin.n
- The topic ‘How can we apply temperature probe in thermal analysis in mid of a body?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.