October 26, 2021 at 1:28 pmSliceee123SubscriberHello sir/mam , As we all know STL files are in general not editable . I have imported my STL files into Ansys , But how can I split it for giving boundary conditions , (It's a Complex geometry) , please help me in this regards . please tell in brief .. Thanks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag