November 1, 2017 at 9:57 pmTareqSubscriber
Please I need to know how can we measure the viscosity of the fluid but it does not show in Results?
November 1, 2017 at 10:09 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberYou usually define the viscosity of a fluid before you run the simulation, unless you define it as a finction of temperature (polynomial function for example). If you do that then you can easily get the temperature data and create a function to calculate the viscosity in Fluent or CFD Post.
I invite my other colleagues to share any other ideas!
November 2, 2017 at 7:55 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results