December 2, 2022 at 6:13 amIvan MendezSubscriber
Hey all, I want to create a UDF where I'll be reading from a sql database, so I need to find a way to get sqlite to work in ansys. I did #include sqlite3.h in my source file and then compiled them in ansys, but everytime that I do, it asks for a header file. The first header file it asked was windows.h. Once I added that, it wanted me to add winapifamily.h again. And the list goes on. My question is, How do I add a SQLITE header in my udf file without me having to manually go through adding all the necessary headers that sqlite needs?
December 6, 2022 at 1:53 pmRobAnsys Employee
You'll need all of the headers that SQLITE for the compiler, if they're all in the INCLUDE path it may make things easier. Another option is to pre-screen the data so you don't need to link the UDF to the whole lot: that may reduce the need for the SQLITE bits.
December 8, 2022 at 4:38 amIvan MendezSubscriber
Yeah, I just couldn't make it to work so I just gave up and converted the sql database into csv, which makes it significantly easier to process it via udf
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.