September 3, 2020 at 10:30 amFlatter97xDSubscriberI didn't get an answer on my last discussion, so I will ask again, but I will keep it easier to understand.nI have a contact zone defined for CZM Debonding. But I need two laws to describe the behaviour of the cohesive contact, a linear and a expotential law. Can someone help me please? nHow do I assign a second law for Debonding? And which exactly I need to use?n
September 4, 2020 at 11:59 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
September 4, 2020 at 12:22 pmFlatter97xDSubscribernI've already checked both discussions, but thank you for your help.nDid you get my exact problem? Do I need to:na) Use two laws for one contact (CZM) Material (but I don't know how)?nnb) Use two different CZM materials for the same contact to get the same result?nnIt's a question about the capabilities of ANSYS I think, but I couldn't find any help about this topic.nnRegards,nFlattern
October 6, 2020 at 11:35 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeHi Flatter,nnYou can use userCZM UPF subroutine to define own CZM law.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.