November 9, 2018 at 8:56 pmsolomonSubscriber
Any one tried that?
November 13, 2018 at 1:39 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look for the aerofoil tutorials as it's done there: I think there's one on Raef's YouTube channel. The starting point is the Results section of Fluent (or there will be a function in CFD Post somewhere).
Please add which solver you're using in future questions as it makes answering them easier! You may also find the answer to your question by searching the topics, in this case it's been asked before.
November 13, 2018 at 5:12 pmmazab17Subscriber
You have to go to the solution section and define the report definition, CL and moment. then in the report file or plot add these to plot and save in the file. After the simulation is completed you will have the Cl and moment.
November 13, 2018 at 5:34 pmsolomonSubscriber
Thank you for your replies. I meant Ansys 19.1 version
November 14, 2018 at 9:33 amRobAnsys Employee
That's the release version: the solver should be one of Fluent, AIM or CFX?
November 15, 2018 at 4:32 amsolomonSubscriberFluent is the solver
November 15, 2018 at 5:57 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
Please go through the below links on lift and drag calculations using FLUENT
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.