May 17, 2022 at 12:48 pmmarianna_urdanetamoSubscriber
I just downloaded and started using the newest software (Ansys Electronic Desktop 2021 R2).
Everything worked out as expected as I ran my model, but once I was ready to save, a message appeared saying "Maxwell3DDesign1 contain parts with a large number of history tree operations and no variables. These long histories **** unnecessary complexity and can reduce performance of the modeler. Do you want to purge history of these parts, and delete unused coordinate systems." Based on the content of the message, I opted to save with cleanup.
Then, a pop-up saying "Some designs have been edited resulting in invalid solution data. This data will be deleted from the saved project." showed up. Not wanting to invalidate the data, I proceeded with the deletion. Throughout this process I was never told what data was unnecessary and the system cleaned up the median nerve which is the primary component of my research project.
How could I troubleshoot so that the model is not slowed down by unnecessary data without deleting key information?May 17, 2022 at 1:38 pmErik KostsonAnsys Employee
This is not the forum (for this application)
Post your question in the electronics forum:
All the best
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.