March 23, 2021 at 10:18 pmPulsar123SubscriberDear all,nI am using Workbench 17.0, and was wondering how I can make one of the bodies in explicit dynamics made of Kevlar woven fabric. I know about Material Designer, but I can't seem to find enough info online about how to make Kevlar specifically and then make a body in explicit dynamics such that it is made of Kevlar and behaves in the same way. Help would be greatly appreciated.nThank you.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Invalid Assignment error
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- Looking for Spring steel (55Si7) library material
- properties of balsa wood
- Ansys material damage
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.