August 25, 2023 at 9:57 amyusuke babaSubscriber
I am trying to measure acoustic eigenvalues by simulating impedance tubes.
For starters,I have a basic impedance tube as an acoustic body.
I have defined surface velocity of 0.01 mm/s and rediation boundary at the entrance.
Here are the results obtained under these conditions.
A point at the top of the tube was specified and measured.
In the experiment, resonance should occur and one or two clear peaks of eigenvalues should appear, but such a result is not obtained.
I have consulted many examples and tutorials, but I don't know where the flaw lies in this condition.
I seek help,thank you in advance.
August 29, 2023 at 1:53 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
Please see if the following link helps: Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.