May 10, 2022 at 1:38 amluandersoncostaSubscriber
Hi guys, i'm a newby at Ansys and I'm facing a problem when I try to insert a new material "Nitinol" on Ansys (see the picture found attached below)
Could anyone help me with this "Es" data?May 10, 2022 at 8:22 amSuryaAnsys Employee
"Es" is a Superelastic constant that represents the elastic modulus of the full martensite phase for the Nitinol alloy. Hope that clarifies.
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Rules & Guidelines ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘How do I get Nitinol engineering data?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.