January 30, 2023 at 12:28 am
January 30, 2023 at 5:49 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please check the solution information when the second load step starts. Also, you can select a given step and then define different steps and load steps.
January 30, 2023 at 6:11 amLee myungjunSubscriber
In above picture, I guess , it started with 5 substeps and took twice bisections so initial sub-step size is 0.2sec
But I wanna know
where could I find the exact row of the size of substeps at the starting Sencond Load step
in Solution Information - Solution Output - Solver output
January 30, 2023 at 6:19 am
January 30, 2023 at 6:37 amLee myungjunSubscriber
It really helpful for me
Thank your for your replies :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.