March 29, 2021 at 12:31 amtschransSubscriberEmbarrassed to ask, but I want to create a plot of S21, where it is normalize to a value at my lowest frequency. There doesn't seem to be a simple way of doing that, and I've tried.nnIn the competition, ADS, I would simply define S(2,1)/S(2,1).nHere, in circuit designer it doesn't recognize any types of brackets after the S parametern
March 31, 2021 at 12:53 pmPraneethAnsys EmployeeHi Array,nKindly make use of the range function tab present on report dialogue window as shown in the following image.nYou can select the YAtXmin or the YAtXVal functions to get the desired value for your to normalize.nAll the very best.nBest regards,n
March 31, 2021 at 3:13 pmtschransSubscriberThank you that works But seems to need a lot of manual intervation.n
April 1, 2021 at 2:23 amAndyJPSubscriber>manual intervation.nsorry, support for Cortana is not implemented yet. you need to type functions() manuallyn
April 2, 2021 at 3:58 pmtschransSubscriber@pmunagenRange functions don't seem to be available when defining output variable.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.