September 24, 2018 at 2:19 pmdyatSubscriber
I am a full time staff member at a University the buys ANSYS licenses every year. I used to post support questions through the Siebel Customer Portal but now I was told to use this forum.
What steps should I follow to get my questions answered by ANSYS support engineers?
September 24, 2018 at 2:56 pmpglAnsys Employee
You have been confirmed as an ASC, and we've updated your Student Community profile to reflect that.
I have also answered your recent CentOS question. I hope that my reply helps?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I can’t create a discussion again
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.