March 7, 2022 at 5:33 amRifaat93Subscriber
i asked this question before but i want to formulate it differently.
how do i choose the load on an object in transient analysis after i do the modal analysis in order to get the same „total Deformation“ at certain eigenfrequency?
do i add a sine function load ??
and how do i make sure that the damping is added ? Because if i add a sine function the damping doesnt seem to effect it
what time steps do i choose ?
are there certain time steps i should choose in order to get the results i need ?March 7, 2022 at 1:12 pmSaumadeepAnsys Employee
This might help you - Transient Structural Analysis Using Linked Modal Analysis System (ansys.com)
To add damping, you need to go to Damping control settings in Transient Structural Analysis. Refer this for more info - Damping Controls (ansys.com)
Ansys Learning Forum (Rules & Guidelines)
March 7, 2022 at 6:40 pmRifaat93SubscriberThank you saumadeep.
but i cant click on the link for some reason
can you tell me what kind of time Steps i should choose in order to get the results i need
March 7, 2022 at 6:42 pmRifaat93SubscriberBecause i keep trying i did the experiment
and in ansys i put the force that was analyzed through the impedance head on the shaker
but somehow it shows me a normal deformation
it might be because of the time steps
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.