March 15, 2022 at 8:29 amjorikvandegroepSubscriber
For a parameter sweep I would like to run my files sequentially from the command prompt using lumericals run license. I tried the steps described here: Ansys Insight: Running Lumerical FDTD simulations sequentially — Ansys Learning Forum .
However, when using the following command
D:file path>"C:Program FilesLumericalv211infdtd-run-local.bat" -t 2 -n 16 *.fsp
I get the error: The system cannot find the path specified.
I thought the problem was that it could not find the batch file from D:, because the file is located on C:, but when I move them to the C-disk it does not make a difference.
What is it that I am doing wrong?March 15, 2022 at 6:39 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeePlease check the "version number/path" to the one installed on your computer. And run the command from the folder/location of your simulation files.
\bin\fdtd-run-local.bat" -n 16 *.fsp
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.