March 27, 2021 at 12:55 pmmarcusbrady46SubscriberI want to also be able to vary the ratio of the materials in property in Static Structual if possible please.n
March 30, 2021 at 1:39 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeIf you are modeling composite layers, you can right click on Geometry in the tree and insert Layered section. You can apply layers to a surface body. In the worksheet, you will be able to specify thickness, fiber angle, material for each layernSee help: Specifying Surface Body Layered Sections (ansys.com)nYou can also use ACP Pre to build a composite lay-upnnIf you have solid model and you are trying to assign two different materials to select regions of the solid, you will have to use command objects or modify geometry and split it into two partsn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.