March 12, 2021 at 5:40 amzedstomperSubscriberWhile I see a monitor tab I dont see something to monitor moment. Im looking for Moniters > momentnnIm also looking to define a second monitor for plotting volume average of velocity magnitude. Any help would be appreciated.n
March 12, 2021 at 1:30 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nYou should be able to specify the moment from: Solution -> Reports -> Definition -> New -> Force Report -> MomentnRegarding a monitor for velocity: Solution -> Reports -> Definition -> Surface Report -> Area weighted averagenKarthikn
March 14, 2021 at 7:55 pmzedstomperSubscriber
Hello,You should be able to specify the moment from: Solution -> Reports -> Definition -> New -> Force Report -> MomentRegarding a monitor for velocity: Solution -> Reports -> Definition -> Surface Report -> Area weighted averageKarthikhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/110546#Comment_110546Thank you Karthik it worked!n
March 15, 2021 at 12:52 amKarthik RAdministratorExcellent!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.