March 21, 2022 at 5:23 pmcs_zySubscriberMarch 21, 2022 at 6:41 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeYou need to code it again as an additional force which you can then store for each particle as particle scalar
March 22, 2022 at 10:52 amcs_zySubscriberThanks´╝îDrAmine. Programming Brownforce with UDF? And then export it? How should I do?
And Can I get the momentum exchange between the particle and the fluid´╝ƒI know the formula for momentum exchange between particles and fluid. Can I use this formula to define an expression in CFD-POST to calculate the specific value of momentum exchange´╝ƒ
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.