January 7, 2019 at 5:35 am
January 7, 2019 at 7:34 am
January 7, 2019 at 12:40 pmh395523899Subscriber
Thank you for your answer
1. I am not familiar with the role of External Data, can show the data transfer connection diagram.
2. Use Mechanical apdl because it can be written in code, and my partner is familiar with the classic Mechanical apdl operation. And I am only familiar with the operation of fluent.
My question now is whether Mechanical apdl can independently perform fluid-solid two-way coupling.
If not, can I pass the Mechanical apdl data to the workbench platform and fluent through the system coupling module for fluid-solid two-way coupling.
If the latter is possible, the biggest problem is how to keep the data of Mechanical apdl on the transient structural.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display