January 30, 2023 at 8:25 amFrancis PoussinAnsys Employee
Metering is performed once per hour, any Virtual Machines that are online during the metering check will incur a charge, any offline Virtual Machines will not incur a charge.
If VMs are online outside of the hourly metering check, they will be regarded as offline and will not incur a charge.
If VMs are online during the hourly metering check, for however short or long duration, they will incur a charge.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- (0x8007052E): The user name or password is incorrect
- About Multi-domain support
- Unable to install Service.
- Some of the instance types are greyed out and cannot be selected.
- ADConnector Installation Fails due to .NET
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Minimum Technical Skills
- How does metering work?
- What is the average time to set an HPC cluster up?
- How do I enable multiple screens in an RDP session?
- Virtual Desktop becomes the failed state and appears AWS issue
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.