November 12, 2020 at 2:55 ampiku42SubscriberHi, This is Zabed Iqbal. I want to ask question about the design and simulation of SMP/SMPM port in HFSS. If you have any suggestion or design file that I can take a look would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.n
November 12, 2020 at 2:29 pmVivekKambleAnsys EmployeeHello,nIf you know the geometry and material specification of SMPM connectors, you can model it in HFSS. The process is similar to another modeling in HFSS.nYou may find videos on youtube and reference material on online resources.nI hope this will help.nBest regards,nn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.