July 15, 2018 at 7:57 pmlongcwang3Subscriber
Hi, I am now simulating the boiling in vertical annulus using Eulerian multiphase model and RPI boiling model. I set the secondary phase diameter (vapor) diameter to 'boiling-dia', but I can't find how it's calculated from the User guide. Can anyone show the equation to calculated this diameter?
July 16, 2018 at 10:44 am
July 16, 2018 at 1:50 pm
July 16, 2018 at 4:42 pm
July 16, 2018 at 4:53 pmlongcwang3Subscriber
Thanks for your reply, Karthik,
So this bubble diameter is exactly the same as 'boiling-dia'. Does the wall lubrication models use this model as well?
July 16, 2018 at 5:26 pmKRAdministrator
Yes, the wall lubrication models in RPI boiling model (Antal et al., section 18.104.22.168.1) uses these bubble diameter definitions. I'd recommend you go through the theory guide for additional details. Hope this helps.
Good luck with your model.
- The topic ‘How is the ‘boiling-dia’ in Eulerian multiphase model calculated?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.