March 12, 2021 at 6:43 amSherinSubscriber
I conducted core and copper loss calculation on a high frequency transformer at 1700Hz and at full load condition by applying a resistive load at the Hv terminal.
I have enabled matrix computation in data settings for calculating self inductance and mutual inductance
But when I get result. Inductance found varying wrt time as shown belowMarch 12, 2021 at 6:07 pmicellb1Ansys EmployeeHi,nIf your core material has a non-linear permeability, the inductance would change as current varies with time. nMarch 13, 2021 at 4:56 pmSherinSubscriberBut in transformer we are calculating a single inductance value by conducting SC test. nHere is there any method for getting single inductance valuennViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.