November 28, 2018 at 5:17 pmpglAnsys Employee
When you come across links to the Ansys Product Online Help system in posts on the Ansys Learning Forum, you may be taken to the Ansys Sign Up (SSO) page, as shown below:
Unfortunately, students (Ansys Student version users) do not have access to the Ansys SSO system. But don't worry, there's a workaround! Here's how you can access the Ansys Online Help from within the Ansys Student products:
- Open Ansys Workbench (or any other Ansys product) and go to Help > Ansys Workbench Help. A browser window will open.
- Copy the link to the Ansys Online Help from the post on the Ansys Learning Forum.
- Paste the link into the address bar of the browser window opened in step 1, and you'll be able to access the desired page.
March 17, 2021 at 6:44 pm
March 14, 2022 at 4:54 pmtomtranzebracomSubscriberCould NOT get any those PDFs of “HFSS Getting Started Guides” from HFSS-Student-version Pull-down HelpnHello,nI just installed the Ansys Electronics Destop Student 2021 R2 for learning your tool, but I Could NOT get any Help PDFs from the Pull-down Help (because of NO existing or some errors). Please help (or email) me HOW to get all those PDFs of “HFSS Getting Started Guides” as shown in the below snip! Thanks!nRegards,nTomntom.firstname.lastname@example.org
March 15, 2022 at 11:27 amPraneethAnsys EmployeeHiPlease share the error message that you are getting while accessing these GSGs (Getting Started Guide).Are you not able to see any pdfs as shown in the screen shot you have shared? Can you uninstall the whole tool and re install by following the instructions given in the folder and see? All the very best, Praneeth.
September 22, 2023 at 7:44 amSachin RathodSubscriber
i am getting the error like Unable to get working directory.
- The topic ‘How to access the ANSYS Online Help’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- search does not work.
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Discussion Creation Error
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- ACP module does not start
- I have a student account and I can’t get my customer number. How I can fix this?
- Ansys Innovation Course Certificate
- How to submit a bug report?
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.