November 28, 2018 at 5:17 pmpglAnsys Employee
Many posts on this community link to pages in the ANSYS Product Online Help system. Here's an example post.Links to the ANSYS Product Online Help system will take you to the ANSYS Customer Portal login shown below:
Our student users aren't provided access to the ANSYS Customer Portal, but we do provide students with access to the ANSYS Online help from within the ANSYS Student products. This access bypasses the need to login into the Customer Portal when using the online Help from within the Student Product, but that path isn't taken when you click on a link in a post here. The workaround is as follows:
1. From ANSYS Workbench, use the menu Help > ANSYS Workbench Help. A browser window will open.
2. In the post that has a link to the ANSYS Online Help, Right Mouse Button on the link and select Copy Link Address,
3. Go to the browser window that opened in step 1 and Paste in the address bar and you get to the required page.
Many thanks to our moderator Peter Newman for this great tip.
March 17, 2021 at 6:44 pm
March 14, 2022 at 4:54 pmtomtranzebracomSubscriberCould NOT get any those PDFs of “HFSS Getting Started Guides” from HFSS-Student-version Pull-down HelpnHello,nI just installed the Ansys Electronics Destop Student 2021 R2 for learning your tool, but I Could NOT get any Help PDFs from the Pull-down Help (because of NO existing or some errors). Please help (or email) me HOW to get all those PDFs of “HFSS Getting Started Guides” as shown in the below snip! Thanks!nRegards,nTomntom.firstname.lastname@example.org
March 15, 2022 at 11:27 amPraneethAnsys EmployeeHiPlease share the error message that you are getting while accessing these GSGs (Getting Started Guide).Are you not able to see any pdfs as shown in the screen shot you have shared? Can you uninstall the whole tool and re install by following the instructions given in the folder and see? All the very best, Praneeth.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I can’t create a discussion again
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.