March 27, 2022 at 9:27 ammxy200036Subscriber
Hello, I want to use CHARGE and MODE for co-simulation.
I would like to ask is it possible to add insulator materials with anisotropic dielectric constant in CHARGE? how should I do it?
Grateful!March 30, 2022 at 5:33 pmKhashayar GhaffariAnsys EmployeeHi Thanks for your question. Unfortunately it is not currently possible to define anisotropic dielectric properties in CHARGE.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.